Latest COVID 19 updates
In the Prime Minister's statement he announced several changes to COVID-19 restrictions.
The key dates to remember are:
- the legal requirement to self-isolate following a positive COVID-19 test result ended on Thursday 24 February
- the legal requirement to test for seven days after coming into contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19 ended on Thursday 24 February
- routine contract tracing ended on Thursday 24 February
- the Test and Trace Support Payment Scheme ended on Thursday 24 February. If you were told to self-isolate before then you can still make a claim up to Wednesday 6 April.
- access to free COVID-19 testing for the general public will end from Friday 1 April
- the guidance for voluntary COVID-19 status certification for certain venues will end from Friday 1 April