Thrive is here to support you to make your business the best it can be. Whether you are looking for ways to increase your turnover, grow your business or just do things more efficiently so that you can spend more time on the things you enjoy doing, Thrive can help.
If you are a sole trader, micro business or limited company in Devon, Plymouth, Torbay and Somerset (excluding BANES), contact us now to see if you are eligible to receive 12 hours of business advice, support and training. Funding from the European Regional Development Funds (ERDF) means this is completely free to eligible businesses in the Heart of the South West area.
We know that the needs of a sole trader working from home will be different from a SME with premises and staff to manage. As a business owner, you will have specific strengths and areas you would like to improve. Thrive is a bespoke service using specialist advisors who will work with you to identify what would most help your business.
You will receive 4 x 3-hour sessions. Your 12 hours of support can be made up of a combination of the following to suit your needs:
- A 3-hour review meeting leading to a development plan for your business
- 1-2-1 sessions focusing on your particular needs
- Webinars on relevant business topics
Sessions may be online (via Zoom, Teams or Skype) or in person at the discretion of the business advisor.
What will it cover?
Webinars and 1-2-1 sessions will cover a range of topics that will support your business and can include:
- Digital support, which aims to increase growth and business efficiency through digital means e.g. improving your website, SEO, how to make the most of social media, Google Analytics etc
- Human Resources
- Business Planning
- Road to reopening
As part of this support package, you will also be signposted to external agencies, such as local and specialist business support organisations, training providers and trading standards.
Who’s it for?
ERDF eligible businesses based in Devon, Plymouth, Torbay and Somerset. This service does not cover North Somerset or BANES.
Who provides the business support?
Devon County Council have contracted three specialist business support companies to deliver this on our behalf. They are:
- North Devon + covering North Devon, Torridge and West Devon
- Business Information Point (BIP) covering Plymouth, Torbay, Somerset and the rest of Devon
- Cosmic covering digital support across the whole area
Thrive is now accepting applications. Please email us or call 01237 428 834 to find out more about the programme or book an appointment with a business advisor.
The Thrive programme is funded by the European Regional Development Fund.