For those entrepreneurs who are considering starting up a business or for those who have made a start but are not yet trading then our Start up Support Scheme is for you.
Depending where you are on your journey, this may take the form of a selection of useful Factsheets and Guidance Notes to help you develop your own business plans, or a FREE one to one support session with a Business Adviser to help you get started or take that next step:
We can help you with some of the following as an example:
- Exploring your ideas and advising on where to start
- Understanding what business structure is best for you
- How to research and prepare a Business Plan
- Understanding whether there are any regulations that impact upon your business
- Understanding what resources you will need
- Where to look for funding
- How to market your product / service
To find out more or to book an appointment please contact us at Info firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, contact details and a few brief details of what you would like support with or call on 01237 428 834.