Does your business need a boost? - The Business Boost Programme which is being launched across Northern Devon could help.
North Devon Council and Torridge District Council are delighted to announce that they will be working in partnership with North Devon+ to provide a comprehensive package of business support across the area aimed at businesses who have been impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic.
This programme will support the “Restart” phase of the Northern Devon Road to Recovery strategy by “focusing on activity which can immediately seek to address the worst impacts of the COVID-19 crisis and support our economy as it emerges from lockdown, whether around reopening and reorienting business; supporting displaced employees; or providing initial assistance for places to reopen.”
This support package will provide businesses with free one to one business support tailored to the needs of their business to help them to recover and thrive and will include:
- Support to new entrepreneurs - Assisting individuals to explore self-employment and business start-up as a positive choice.
- Support business transformation and innovation - Supporting businesses to explore opportunities, innovate and transform themselves in the context of changed markets and environment - for survival, safe operating, and growth.
- Small grants for business support and development – As part of the support package businesses will be able to work alongside the business adviser to apply for a Small Business Support Grant.
The aims of this programme are to:
- Respond to the hardest hit sectors and support local needs
- Help small businesses to not just to survive, but to take the next step to thrive within a changed operating environment.
- Provide flexible support geared to the needs of individual businesses.
- Offer a programme that is inclusive and relevant to all businesses – a true ‘levelling up’ approach.
- Contribute directly to the recovery of the area in helping to create new jobs, new businesses, support businesses to develop new skills and ways of working and collaboration.
For more information on the programme and how to book your appointment please contact email@example.com quoting Business Boost, your name and contact details.